About The University of Health and Spiritual Sciences
To create and foster a spiritually-based global educational community focused on wellness and wholeness and guided by faith, reason and conscience.
This springs from a shared spiritual experience that fosters a free, unhindered and responsible search for truth. There is in this an integration of the spiritual, scientific, and philosophical equations from many cultures and systems.
Our Values and Beliefs:
- Our mission acknowledges and incorporates the worth and dignity of every person living on our planet – from the poorest to the most affluent – and validates the responsibility we have to honor and respect the rights, welfare and choices of others. Therefore, it must be applicable to all people living in all parts of the world for all time to come.
- We have been chosen for this path to enrich the global human community on its evolutionary journey toward wellness and wholeness – on the level of mind, spirit, and body. We are at a critical juncture where this is needed more than ever.
- Through our teaching, the world community will experience a blossoming of opportunities to learn and become aware of choices that are available to it. These choices will help impart a greater degree of wellness and wholeness for all.
- The wisdom of our spiritual community of wellness and wholeness must be made available to all of humanity.
- It is an inescapable truth that our web of existence is woven by the thread of interconnectedness, interrelatedness and interdependence.
The suffering of one can and will lead to the suffering of others, even where there appears to be no tangible connection. It is indeed on a cosmic level that experience is shared; both good and bad.
- We celebrate the diversity of the human spirit and thus, promote, through the spiritual guidance of our teacher guides and masters, research and validation of the experience that has been and continues to be given to us through sacred texts, scriptures, science, music, the arts and words of spiritual sages who have brought this wisdom to humanity.
This is our mutual journey.